This release was made possible with support from the AMP community on Discord!
Included are a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
- Added a 'LogSensitiveProcArgs' setting to AMP.conf to allow sensitive command line flags (that may include passwords, etc) to be logged for diagnostics/debugging purposes.
- Better fallback logic for situations where a unique machine idenfier couldn't be generated using the standard method.
- Added a setting to control how far in the past the console should show entries for when a user first logs in.
- The option to autostart the application when an AMP instance starts is now in the web UI.
- Licence system significantly less sensitive to network configuration changes.
- McMyAdmin Enterprise should now behave like AMP Enterprise licences.
- Licence check is slightly slower than before, but much more robust.
- Scheduler triggers and tasks are now sorted alphabetically.
- Deleting a user now hides the 'edit user' dialog.
- Added a discord widget to the support page.
Local File Backup Plugin
- Settings that control backup limits (total size, count) is now in the web interface.
- Fixed the behaviour of the settings to restrict uploadable/downloadable extensions.
- Fixed a missing argument stopping restores from working from the Web UI
- (CLI) When running as root on Linux, it will now ask to autoinstall missing dependencies.
- (GUI) Fixed module-specific provisioning settings not being saved or applied correctly.
- (Plugin) Added hookable events for before/after instance create/destroy.
- (GUI) Prevents instances from being modified while ADS is running.
- Significantly improved support for GoldSRC based games. Servers such as CS 1.6 and Ricochet should now function correctly.
- Added a number of additional srcds/hl2-mod based games to the library.
- Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
- Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
- Zombie Panic : Source
- Nuclear Dawn
- The Ship
- Fixed the server not waking up from sleep mode on client join due to the state not being tracked correctly.
- Fixed a crash if plugin data couldn't be checked during startup.
- Added .ini to the list of editable extensions by default.
- Disabling the upload/download restrictions now works properly.