browser connection refused on windows 2012 1.4.8.2 amp

• Last Post 3 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
Bi0Ph34r posted this 3 weeks ago

This happened awhile ago where the connection wouldn't work on one of the updates same thing is happening again.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I can downgrade it and have it work but won't connect to browser after update.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 3 weeks ago

Is the instance running? Check the log file to verify it's up and happy.

not sure if this is it but:

[11:27:28] [WebServer:System Error] : Error handling request:[GET:http://www.bing.com] - [NotSupportedException]: System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported. at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath) at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath) at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList) at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path) at m.Http.Handlers.StaticFileHandler.Handle(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Handlers.Handler.<>cDisplayClass60.b0(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Router.d_25.MoveNext()

Not sure why is has bing as an address I've allways used chrome.

That's your installation being probed by hackers looking for poorly configured web servers.

Check in the first few lines of the log to check what IP address and port AMP is bound to.

0.0.0.0:8080 since allways

your saying these are hack attempts?

[07:19:21] [WebServer:Admin Error] : Error handling request:[GET:http://chekfast.zennolab.com/proxy.php] - [NotSupportedException]: System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported. at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath) at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath) at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList) at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path) at m.Http.Handlers.StaticFileHandler.Handle(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Handlers.Handler.<>cDisplayClass60.b0(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Router.d_25.MoveNext()

why is that normal?

After update seems to not start minecraft server nor can I access the panel through web server. can't see any new logs in the file either.

Yes that's hack attempts. They're looking for incorrectly configured proxies, since 8080 is often used for proxies. AMP is correctly rejecting the requests.

Can you connect via localhost?

when I hit manage on thr instance manager it opens browser like this: http://localhost:8080

I've tried opening with webapp on my server/computer with actual ip aswell and refused

when reverted back to old ver everything is fine

Have you made to add a firewall rule to allow the port through?

made that 1 year ago. like I said everything works on old 1.4.8.0 after updating to 1.4.8.2 web panel = no work. I have more than instance about 7 going and all good until I start updating to 1.4.8.2

Delete the contents of the AMP_Logs directory and restart the instance, check what happens. The update will be a red herring since very little was changed in 1480->1482. Make sure the firewall rules are based on the port number and not the executable.

http://158.69.121.151:8081 http://158.69.121.151:8300

top is new bottom is ver before

Yeah, it's not listening. This isn't a problem with AMP - this is a problem with your setup. Please follow my instructions and clear out the logs directory for the instance you can't connect to so I can take a look at it.

oh wait I sent the wrong links:

http://158.69.121.151:8080 is the 1.4.8.2

http://158.69.121.151:8300 is the 1.4.8.0

I can convert them back and forth any time to 1.4.8.0 by copy/paste zipped content of appcache and they work fine.

i deleted 8080 one all logs but it doesn't generate any logs server doesn'yt even start after upgrade there are no logs to show

not sure what's going on buy after the update is says these last logs and there is a checkmark in the instance manager saying it's running but server is defiantly down with web app.

[13:47:35] [GSMyAdmin:System Notice] : Stopping Web Server... [13:47:35] [GSMyAdmin:System Info] : Web server shutdown. [13:47:35] [GSMyAdmin:System Notice] : Goodbye!

So here's what I've done to try and get answers in the log:

-reverted back to 1.4.8.0 -got the server working -verified that web app works [yup] -deleted all logs after turning the server off again -update to 1.4.8.2 no logs in folder -check to see if web app works [nope] - check logs.... no logs from update no clue if logs updates anyways

also what is htop idk?

Hangon, are you using Windows or Linux?

windows

Wish you'd said this earlier - read this next time: https://support.cubecoders.com/thread/read-me-first-how-to-get-an-answer-quickly/

Okay, right click the instance and uninstall the service, then update the instance, then re-install the service, then start it.

it is in the description at top though "browser connection refused on windows 2012 1.4.8.2 amp" ?

something a bit closer, i see the background but no news info on left nor any login forms just the background of the amp logo and diamonds background. oddly still no logs in the folder.

to recap: I've restarted my rack and checked it out

same screen on the instance that is followed above the instructions, server seems on

the other servers i just updated without uninstalling service first before upgrading they are marked as not running.

marked as running no logs don't think it actually is.

Right, now empty your browser cache. You must be looking in the wrong place for the logs because AMP is literally incapable of starting without producing a log of some kind.

i went from the instance manager right click instance and view logs.

after clearing chrome data i go back to this screen:

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect. Search Google for localhost 8085 ERRCONNECTIONREFUSED

This error happened a while ago i can't remember what was the fix but i think it was coding on the modules.

That may be why things aren't working right. Pick the option to uninstall the service and then start the instance without it being a service - see what happens.

all while the one i downgraded still connects fine and is set up like all the others, i can dpowngrade all the others and it works fine.

I don't care that the downgraded one works fine, that doesn't tell me why the new version is misbehaving on your system. The purpose of the instructions I'm giving you is to find out why.

Please don't tell me anything other than the outcome of the instructions I give you.

So again, what happens when you start the instance without it being a service instance?

popup: non-service instances cannot be started while the instance manager is running as administrator.

but without giving it admin it gives me this:

http://158.69.121.151/error.png

installing now, what should I do once it's installed? try and start instance again?

Nickr posted this 3 weeks ago

Maybe update the download page, it still states 4.5.1...

That seems to have fixed the issue. why has this issue happened just now and not before becaue I've been using amp on my server for over a year or more now?

Nickr posted this 3 weeks ago

because previously it was built on .net 4.5.1(as the download page states) but now requires 4.6 which is not installed by default on most windows systems...

Ah, well thanks all for the help glad to get that issue fixed, all that's left is if spigot 1.12 would allow disabling of advancement files for achievements as it's becoming a pain to see the error messages :p.

Close