decided to pull through and use AMP in production, and I generally like it much more than McMyAdmin.
However I still came across a couple of issues:
- Console becomes laggy, as it doesn't seem to clear old entries automatically
- Playerlist in console seems buggy, shows players who aren't online and vice versa
- Sometimes randomly clears or only shows half the players?
- Also doesn't show up on mobile at all
- Whitelist editor sometimes buggy aswell, doesn't always remove players
- Keep logged in doesn't work at all, and would be nice to have it toggleable to not check the IP address, as I have a dynamic one and would like for it to log in even then
And I know you said that there isn't much you can do about LastPass, but the thing is that it has worked fine with earlier betas of AMP, after manually clicking on the password button on the field it did fill in both username and password. Now you need to do it manually for both fields, and weirdly, in ADS it doesn't work at all.
Other than that I really like it! Good job.