Release 126.96.36.199 is a hotfix to address some regressions in 188.8.131.52:
- Instance manager CLI wasn't handling arguments correctly for CreateInstance.
- Fixed an issue with logging in the first time an instance starts.
- Fixed ADS not showing its menus due to a bad build configuration.
This release has fixes and tweaks all over the place, as well as a new notifications system!
- (CLI) Added a 'RebindInstance' command to let you change the IP/port binding of an existing instance.
- (CLI) Fixed commands that take non-string args not being invokable.
- KVP config files can now store generic objects as JSON values (lists, etc)
- List<> types can be used as setting types, and appear in the UI with add/remove buttons.
- Fixed a server-side XSS issue when appending to an existing log entry rather than creating a new entry. Using this vulnerability required access to the actual server and as such isn't considered a significant threat.
- The configuration tab no longer closes immediately after selecting an item.
- Moved notifications out of the side menu and into a 'toast' area in the bottom right corner. This will have further design tweaks in response to user feedback.
- Re-fixed TLS 1.2 support (previously reverted)
- The mods list is now an actual list you can sanely edit instead of using comma-separated values.
- No longer throws an exception on login on first start before SE is installed.
- Added admins and bans lists.
- Removed the / in front of the command sent to the server for whitelist/op commands.
- Whitelist commands issue a "whitelist reload" after making modifications while running.
- The World Type setting now lets you enter arbitary values to support mods with custom types.
- Endpoint filters now accept a list of IP addresses, rather than a single IP.
- Fixed the sleep server not being able to connect unless an explicit IP binding is set.
File Manager Plugin
- No longer shows an error on login the first time an instance is started due to a missing directory.
- Changed how RCON connection works so it'll attempt to connect even if the servers console output can't be read.
- Fixed an incorrect path stopping the server starting on Linux.